Learn more about how we promote safeguarding within our organisation.
My life Films is committed to safeguarding the well-being of all service users, employees and volunteers who are involved in or affected by our work. All adults, regardless of age, disability, gender, racial heritage, religious belief, sexual orientation or identity, have the right to equal protection from all types of harm or abuse and the right to be treated with respect and dignity.
My Life Films will ensure that all relevant people:
- receive the appropriate level of knowledge and have access to learning events in safeguarding adults
- know how to respond and where to go for advice and assistance
- understand the importance of balancing choice and control with safety
- know about different types of abuse and neglect
- support people to keep safe
- know who to tell about suspected abuse or neglect
My Life Films will do this by promoting safeguarding as everyone’s business and ensure that appropriate legislation is implemented with our people trained to recognise and manage safeguarding concerns.
All employees and volunteers have a duty to prevent the abuse of adults and report any safeguarding concerns to the relevant person.
If you would like any further information, please contact our safeguarding lead at firstname.lastname@example.org.