How to watch My Life TV on a TV screen
Coming soon, you’ll be able to watch via Amazon Firestick, Apple TV, and Android Apps. They are currently in development and will be ready in September 2021 to download from stores.
1. If a customer has a smart TV that includes a web browser, they can visit My Life TV from there, same as they would on a computer. However, if you have a smart TV, such as Samsung, it may not be possible to log in or play the content from the built-in internet browser. In other words, it could work, but those browsers are not among the currently supported browsers. If you’d like to try, here are the steps to watch on a Smart TV’s browser:
- On your TV, open the internet browser and visit the site.
- Enter your email address, submit, and you will be emailed a link.
- On a separate device (i.e. another computer or mobile device), open your email inbox, open the login email, and click the LOGIN link.
- Go back to your TV browser, and you should be logged in to watch.
2. Customers can use a laptop or mobile device and plug directly into a TV using an HDMI cord (much like using a DVD player or VCR)
3. If the customer has an Apple TV Device connected to the actual TV, they can use Airplay Mirroring: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT20428
4. If they have a Chromecast device, you can use that in conjunction with the Google Chrome desktop browser to watch content on your TV
You can Chromecast from a Chrome browser via your computer or an Android mobile device. Instructions on how to do so for each device can be found in the links below:
Desktop browser: https://support.vhx.tv/article/356-watching-chromecast
An Android device screen: https://support.vhx.tv/article/893-chromecast-your-android-devices-screen
Please note at this time, only external Chromecast devices are supported.