Once we have confirmed your place you will be able to make use of our unique fundraising tools:
- We offer all our fundraisers a FREE training consultation with Ross Murray, a professional runner who competed in the 2012 Olympics as well as a 6 - 8 week training plan to get you in shape for your race.
- A fundraising guide to help you raise money.
- A My Life Films sports t-shirt.
Your place is completely free of charge. However, we ask all our fundraisers to pledge to raise around £500 or more for My Life Films.
How your support makes a difference:
"Watching the film resets me when I feel low. It makes me feel able to do things and has brought me so much joy.”
- Mary, living with dementia
"When my wife becomes forgetful and disorientated, watching the film focuses and relaxes her. When she becomes anxious, it calms her down.”
"The Film Packages really help improve our residents’ wellbeing and anxiety. One of our residents was refusing to take her medication, so we showed her the film which really calmed her down and she happily took her medication.”
- Fiona, Manager of Cecil Court Care Homes, Kew
To find out more about the event visit their website HERE.